A 'Successful' interview with school administration is required of all applicants.
- Be at least 16 years of age before admission to R.C.B. College.
- Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, or non-Alberta equivalent.
- - High School diplomas that are not from Canada must be verified by IQAS or the World Education Services Gateway Program.
- OR -
- Successful completion of the General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D)
Student must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or older
- Wonderlic test completion - score 20
English Language Admission Requirement
Students must be the English language requirements through O.N.E. of the following:
- Successful Completion of Grade 12 Alberta Education English Language Arts, or non-Alberta equivalent. (High School diplomas that are not from Canada will be verified by IQAS or the World Education Services Gateway Program.)
- Transcripts demonstrating the successful completion of, at minimum, one year (two semesters) of full-time post-secondary education at a school where English was the primary language of instruction in a recognized nation where English is the primary language of instruction.
- Students whose primary language is not English must have a C.L.B. level of 7. The following tests will be used to test C.L.B. levels.
- IELTS - 6
- TOEFL - Internet-based test score 70
- CELPIP - 7
- CAEL - 60
- Pearson Academic (P.T.E.) - 51-58
- Duolingo - 95
Our Business Administration program provides a foundational understanding of the core concepts and practices associated with managing and operating a business. Here are some potential career paths and job titles you might consider with a diploma in Business Administration:
- Office Administrator
- Recruitment Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Sales Representative
Accounting and Payroll Administrator