International Student Qualifications
It is important for international students to apply early, as Student Visas may take several months to obtain. Once you receive your official Letter of Acceptance from RCB College, you may apply for a Student Visa with the Canadian government. To obtain your Student Visa and/or your Temporary Resident Visa, you must visit the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate. For further information, visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Valid passport
- Completed RCB College International Application Form Download.
- Attested copy of academic transcripts
- All applicants will need to meet the minimum English Proficiency Requirement. The English test score is only valid for a maximum of 1 year. Below is the acceptable evidence for ELP:
- IELTS Academic total band score 6.0
- CLBA 7 in each Strand
- TOEFL Internet-based test score 70 (overall score) PBT:560
- CAEL score of 60
- Pearson Academic (PTE) of 54
- Duolingo - 95
- Please refer to equivalency test charts provided by the CIC for the most updated information. Transcript and educational credential equivalencies may be required to undergo assessment through the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) or World Education Services (WES).
For more information about IELTS testing: Click here
For more information about Duolingo testing: Click here
For more information on student visa processing: Click here